It is a polypropylene honeycombs structure. Its surfaces are covered with a polyester non woven.
Application:Used as support of porous surface for outdoor leisure or sports flooring.
- It allows perfect drainage and infiltration. Top surface will not stay
- Thermal insulator.
- Honeycombs structure provides good strength.
- Light surface: you need less sub-base material.
- Shock absorption: higher comfort.
- It reduces the installation costs.
- Easy and quick to install.100% Recyclable: Environment friendly.
Instructions for use:
- The foundation layer and drainage system should be constructed taking into consideration the existing ground conditions. It forms a strong layer taking care of the spreading of the loads on the existing soil.
- External borders of the Nidasports surface will be locked up to prevent Nidasports sheets to shift horizontally.
- Nidasports sheets should be placed half bonded to avoid continuity in the joints. The joint between two sheets will be less than 1 cm. The joints between two adjoining sheets will be taped by acrylic transfer tape covered.
Sizes available: Sheets: 2.40×1.20×0.028 m.
Supply: Pallets (78 sheets/pal.)