Resin made of polyurethane
Application: Areas passable or not passable. Formation of tree pits and other surfaces. Removes architectural barriers
How to use:
- Prepare the ground must be dry and free of dust and foreign substances such as oil, grease … etc.. Smooth leveling and compacting. Mesh is recommended to Weed Control Fabric/ Geotextile according to preference.
- Mixing the rubber with the resin uniformly spread the mixture and achieving a minimum thickness of 4-5 cm. Application temperature (air and surface to be covered) between 10 and 35 ° C. Do not apply at temperature below 10 ° C.
- Smooth and compact. Consider that after compaction the thickness is reduced by 1-2 cm.
- Respect drying time (6-8 hours), under conditions of humidity and temperature.
- Complete curing occurs 3-5 days after performing the operation.
Recommended dosage: 3 liters resin binder/20 kg of rubber.
Supply: 25 kg pack.