Top quality pine bark, completely natural and biodegradable. Decontaminated, with double classification.
For decorating gardens, for covering surfaces, filling flowerpots, flower boxes or flower beds. In addition, pine bark brings numerous benefits with it:
- It stops weeds appearing.
- Prevents erosion & keeps the ground damp.
- It protects plant roots from sudden changes of moisture and inclement weather.
- It provides the ground with organic matter through the passing of time.
- Easy to handle and spread on the ground.
- Low maintenance cost.
Instructions for use: Prepare the land so it is smooth and flat. Put the Weed Control Fabric in place and spread the pine bark out in a uniform manner, creating a 10-20 cm thick layer depending on the texture used.
- Fine Texture: 10-20 mm.
- Medium Texture: 30-60 mm.
Supply: In bulk, Big-Bag (1m³), 50 l Bags (48 units/pallet).